- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
News By Category
Industrial Alliance Pacific Merger Effective June 30, 2012Posted in Industrial Alliance · · (permalink)
We would like to inform you that Industrial Alliance Pacific Insurance and Financial Services Inc., also known under the trade name IA Pacific, will amalgamate with its parent company Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. effective June 30, 2012.
The contractual obligations of IA Pacific (IAP) will be assumed and honoured by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. (IA). IA is committed to seamlessly integrate operations with no disruption to customer service. Your existing sales, service, and support contacts remain unchanged.
As of June 30, IA application forms will be available for new sales. PDF versions of all administrative forms have been updated in the document Centre on extranet so that the current versions are readily available.
IA application forms can be ordered from Audis Canada through email@example.com or direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please order a supply immediately and destroy old versions of IAP applications and admin forms. OLD IAP APPLICATIONS AND FORMS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED TILL JULY 31 2012.
There will be no interruption or changes to contracts, compensation or payment schedules.
IA Rate AdjustmentPosted in Industrial Alliance · · (permalink)
Industrial Alliance is adjusting their rates on permanent, term, and critical illness insurance products as of July 3, 2012.
- Rates increase on July 3, 2012
- Applications must be recieved at IAP head office no later than 5:00pm July 13, 2012 to receive the old rates
Empire Life Simple Quote now available for the iPhonePosted in Empire Life, Software · · (permalink)
Empire Life is working hard to simplify your work life and create innovative products and easy to use tools.
Empire Life is pleased to announce the release of SimpleQuotes for the iPhone. SimpleQuote is smart enough to provide fast, easy to understand illustrations for the Solution Series of products anytime, anywhere without an Internet connection. SimpleQuote will show you the issue premium, renewal premiums, and underwriting requirements right on your iPhone.
Since being launched on the iPad, the SimpleQuote System has had astounding success:
- Ranked # 1 among top life insurance iPad apps, including apps from major brands across North America and Internationally.
- Ranked # 5 on the Top 10 “What’s Hot!” list on iTunes for financial apps.
Want to learn more about SimpleQuote for the iPhone?
Check out this detailed information page
Important Changes to RBC Insurance Product PortfolioPosted in RBC, Software · · (permalink)
Effective June 23, 2012 RBC Insurance will suspend new sales of the following products:
- Term 100
- RBC Universal Life
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Critical Illness Recovery Plan T100
- Critical Illness Recovery Plan Term 75 paid up at 65
- Critical Illness Recovery Plan – Return of Premium on Surrender/Expiry Riders
The above products remain available in the RBC Insurance product portfolio for conversion only.
RBC Insurance Product Offering as of June 23, 2012
RBC will continue to offer the following products
- Term 10
- Term 20
- The Professional Series DI
- The Foundation Series DI
- The Bridge Series DI
- Critical Illness Term 10
- Critical Illness Term 65
- Critical Illness Term 75
- Wealth Solution Products
New Business Applications received after June 22, 2012
- As the above noted products are being suspended effective June 23, 2012, any application for any of the above products received after June 22, 2012 will be returned to you.
Re Price of Life Conversion Products
- Effective June 23, 2012, Level Cost of Insurance (Level COI) rates for T100 and RBC Unviersal Life will be increasing in keeping with recent pricing movement in the marketplace
- Effective June 23, 2012, RBC will reduce the FYC paid on conversions to RBC universal Life from 60% to 55%
RBC Illustration Software
A new version of the RBC illustration software (version 4.0) will be available for download on June 23, 2012. The updated software can be downloaded below: